You might have many years before your first fine lines begin to appear, but taking a proactive approach is the best way to keep your skin looking it’s best. And who doesn’t want that? If fine lines or wrinkles are already present, the goal is to reverse and slow the signs of ageing. Whatever your beauty goals may be, they will require you to make a few beauty investments. Your budget might be tight so it’s important to know when to splurge.
Skin Care Sequence
You should have both a daily, weekly, and monthly skincare sequence. Don’t worry as not all products will break the bank! Invest in your daily facial serums and creams, weekly clay mask, and as-needed facials. The rest of your products can be budget-friendly gentle formulas, preferably made from natural ingredients.
- Wash, tone, and moisturise your face every morning with a gentle facial cleanser, natural toner, and antioxidant-rich face cream with SPF protection.
- Apply your makeup, ensuring at least SPF 50 between all products.
- Never go to bed without removing all your makeup, even when you are tired.
- In the evenings apply a PM facial serum followed by a PM repair cream.
- Exfoliate your face 1 to 2 days a week.
- Apply a clay mask to deep clean your pores once a week, after exfoliation.
- Starting as early as your mid-20's schedule a quarterly facial. Increase to every other month in your 30's, and every month at 40 and beyond.
Why Does Skincare Matter?
You want to feel your best, meaning you must look your best! Putting your best face forward means creating skin-healthy habits. These habits will minimise breakouts, give you a youthful glow, and repair the daily damage to your skin. Fine lines and wrinkles are inevitable, but you can slow down the signs of ageing.
Choosing The Best Products For Your Skin
While some skincare trends come and go, and you will swap out many of your products as your beauty needs evolve, some beauty solutions work for everyone—such as clay masks. What we love about our Hey Bud Australian Hemp Clay Masks is that they are the best of both worlds. You enjoy the deep cleaning and pore refining benefits of clay and the hydrating and anti-ageing benefits of hemp. It’s a bit of a beauty investment, but a little bit of clay goes a long way so one jar will last a few months.
Here’s to looking your best at every stage in life!